- We listen to you.
- We work with you to develop a strategy.
- We have been doing this for over 20 years so we know how to help you avoid the pitfalls associated with divorce.
- We educate you so that you have the tools to make good decisions about your case.
- We keep you informed and in the loop.
- We are pragmatic. We do not run up attorney’s fees to make money. We don’t have to. We have a busy caseload and keep overhead low so we don’t need to generate fees.
- We are creative and “think outside of the box” to craft solutions that work.
- We would be nothing without you, our clients.
At Kathryn L. Harry & Associates, P.C., we work together as a team. Every client is provided a Senior Attorney, an Associate Attorney and a Paralegal, who are knowledgeable about your case. At most firms, you are assigned one attorney. That attorney is usually the one that happens to be in the office at the time you make the initial call or email the firm. We are different. We use our collective knowledge to educate you, and develop a strategy just for you. We brain-storm ideas and use our individual skills and talents to create a better approach to your divorce.
Even if your case is uncontested, you will be best served by a strategic road map. Contested or uncontested, we utilize a very pragmatic approach to all divorces. We work with you to develop a road map that guides you through the process of divorce. We believe that you should NEVER spend more on attorneys’ fees than you think you will gain in the divorce. Our goal is to protect your interests and do a good job for you.
Each of our attorneys has significant experience in family law and actively supplements his/her knowledge through Continuing Legal Education. The State of Illinois requires all attorneys to participate in Continuing Legal Education. However, our attorneys consistently earn more credits each year than are required by the State of Illinois. Our attorneys are trained to use the latest software available for legal research and for analyzing how divorce may impact your financial future.
Our team is ready and able to help you through your divorce. Call for a free initial conference with our team.